Friday, March 24, 2017

Friday Favorites



Happy first Friday of Spring! I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!

Spring!

I am so excited for warmer weather and all the newness of Spring.  I chatted about a Spring Clothes and Beauty Refresh here.  

We are cleaning up and clearing out our house as a part of our Lenten activities this year and let me tell you, it feels so good.  We have found that Lent is the perfect time to do this.  We have been able to clear out and donate quite a bit of stuff.  

Spring also means Spring Break!  Since the older boys have a different break this year and they got to go to New York, Dan, Mason and I are taking a little trip...
Disney.:
(Image from imgfave.com via Pinterest)

Minimalism

(Image from www.theminimalists.com)

After all that decluttering, I watched the documentary "Minimalism" on Netflix.  Although it is way more extreme than I could ever be, there are excellent lessons in it.  Overall, it helps you see how attached people are to things and makes you more mindful of what you do own.  At the end, one of the guys in it repeats a quote from his book:  "Love people and use things, because the opposite never works."  Such a great reminder.

Yeti
B017792DSI
One thing that will not be in my donate pile is myYeti.  I bought my first one off of Amazon last summer and after jazzing it up with a cute monogram from a mom and daughter Etsy shop, there's no turning back!  It actually keeps my water cold for hours and I even have ice left at the end of the day.  I also bought this one off of Amazon this week and plan to use it for my coffee.  I'm a sipper, so not having to microwave my coffee will be awesome! :)

YouTube Workouts


(Images from YouTube)

I've been on the hunt for good workouts on YouTube.  I have done Blogilates and Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home.  Any other recommendations of workouts that can be found on YouTube are appreciated!  Time to get in gear. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend with your tribe!

2 comments:

  1. I have heard amazing things about Yeti tumblers! Great idea to do some cleanup as part of Lent. Spring cleaning really does feel SO good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yetis are so worth the price! Thanks for stopping by the blog!

      Delete