Friday, April 7, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!


(Image from www.pinterest.com)


I'm extra excited to be linking up with Erika
Narci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites on this Friday before Spring Break!

SPRING BREAK/DISNEY

Dan and I work at the same school and our break is so late this year.  We are so ready for a week off from our routine.  The older boys' breaks did not line up with ours this year (boo), which is why I'm so glad I got to take them to New York in FebruaryWhile they are enjoying their school week and some time with Nana, Dan, Mason and I are headed to the happiest place on Earth!  I will blog all about our quick little getaway when we return.  Mason turns four this summer and I think he is the perfect age to love all things Disney!  Plus, Dan and I got engaged at Disney World almost six years ago, so we have a lot of wonderful memories there.



BASEBALL



Nothing like watching this kid play ball!  Our games have been quite chilly so far, but watching baseball makes me feel like summer is right around the corner.  Besides cheering for Parker, our family does this most nights....

(Excuse the wires...construction on our basement is *almost* complete! :)


Dan and Mason are Cubs fans (I blame last year's excitement for Mason choosing the Cubs #bandwagon), and Peyton, Parker and I love the Cardinals.  Nothing better than a house divided over baseball.  Fun fun!!


BOOKS

I am still recommending and gifting THIS BOOK...


If you missed the other books I blogged about this month, check them out HERE.  It's time to start making your summer reading list.  I've linked all of my reviews from the last year to get you started.


SPRING COLORS




I have been digging deep in my closet trying to brighten up my wardrobe with fun jewelry and spring colors.  It's also time for me to decide what to wear for Easter and Peyton's graduation.  Any suggestions are appreciated.  I will link up anything I find and share it with you as well.


Thanks again for all the love you've shown my little blog.  I love the contacts I'm making on Instagram and through the blog.  Have a fantastic weekend with your crew!



**Sorry about the font size in this post.  Special thanks to Blogger for being uncooperative during the formation of this post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment