Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday Favorites!


I happy to be back and linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!

I know I posted this on my Books and Beans post for those of you who like my Facebook page yesterday, but it's too true not to repeat...


I love my job, but the days at the end of the year when the students are gone and I work on schedules  and paperwork all. day. long., it makes me extra thankful for summer!  

ONE

My number one favorite this Friday is SUMMER!

This summer is busy, busy, busy.  Between summer classes, travel baseball, and football, we don't have a full week to take a family vacation.  No worries, we are planning to take one during Christmas break and make the most out of short trips this summer.  I'm sure Dan and I will manage to sneak away somewhere as well.  

We plan to spend a lot of time hanging out at home playing and spending time as a family.  I am truly thankful that my career allows me to have a chance to be a full time mom for 8 weeks each year. 


 #summerrocks      
                   
TWO

I drink a hot tea of some sort every night before bed.  My favorites are HERE, HERE and HERE.  I buy the first two on Amazon and the last one at Trader Joe's when I'm near one.  

THREE


I know this makes me a complete and total nerd, but another one of my favorites this week is my new Shark handheld vacuum.  Seriously, if you have a pet in your house, you need this in your life.  When did I start getting excited about vacuums?  #adulting

FOUR

One of my favorite things about summer is fresh food from the garden.  We tend to eat lighter and healthier during the summer.  Don't get me wrong, fall will always be my favorite season, but I could live on Caprese salad all summer.



I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!  We are headed to Chicago for a baseball tournament.  Pray for shade! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment