Friday, July 7, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Would you believe that I forgot that today was Friday?!  Yea, summer!  Better late than never, I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.


ONE

Loft sale!!

Loft is having a 40% off regular priced items and 50% of sale!  I bought three new things and could have done even more damage.  So cute!  You can shop the sale HERE Extra 50% Off All Sale Styles from 7/7 at 12am - 7/9 at 5pm EST.



TWO


I blogged about how these oils are part of my summer self-care HERE, and I love learning about new ways to use them!  My absolute best resource is HERE.  Let me know your favorite ways to incorporate oils into your life.



THREE


I mentioned this company before when I blogged about meal planning HERE, but I am also loving my newest planning sheet!




FOUR

Family time and 4th of July...

Sparklers are serious business!


 We celebrated by going to a minor league baseball game...very American!  One kiddo had to work, so we brought some cousins along. ;) . Loving my shirt from The Southern Rose.



FIVE

I have a new favorite latte and it's NOT from Starbucks...gasp!  Rosemary Lavender Latte...how did I not know about this wonderful creation?!  I was too excited to save it for a Books and Beans post. ;)  I may mention it again, though!


Have a most fantastic weekend, friends!  If you like reading the blog, follow along by clicking "Follow" on the right side of the blog, like "From Here to Zehr" on Facebook or find me on Instagram at deannazehr.

No comments:

Post a Comment