Friday, January 4, 2019

Friday Favorites~Week 1

Happy first Friday of 2019! 

It was so easy to come up with my list for today; there are so many things I'm loving right now. It has been wonderful to have a full two weeks off to spend with my sweet family and I am recharged and ready to head back to work on Monday. 

ONE



I bought this band for my Apple Watch shortly after Christmas with very low expectations given the price. I was so surprised at the quality and I love being able to mix up my bands now! Leopard print is a neutral in my book, so this works with virtually everything.

TWO



This was hands down my favorite gift from Christmas. You simply fill the tank with tap water, put your jewelry, glasses, etc. inside and turn it on. My rings look like I had them cleaned at the jewelers! Such a great product with a lot of uses.

THREE



I finished the first two seasons of this show on Amazon Prime Video over Christmas break and I cannot wait until they come out with the next season! This show is written by the same husband wife team who wrote Gilmore Girls and the dialogue is just as witty and quick. The clothing is also to die for. The premise of the story is a 1950's housewife who is pursuing a career in standup comedy while going through a divorce and raising two children. It is funny, quick and visually appealing. Due to language and other content, this is one to watch when the kids have gone to bed. 

FOUR

by: Joanna Gaines


Dan gifted me this book for my birthday and I love it. It is full of design inspiration in Joanna Gaines' typical effortlessly simple style. It also looks great on your coffee table so you can pick it up again and again. 

FIVE

Stella & Dot


I am beyond excited to announce that I am now a Stella & Dot Stylist! I have always been a fan of their jewelry and now that they have clothes, I had to get involved in the fun (and incredible discounts). Being a busy working mom, I love the idea of shopping online for the cutest trends and having them delivered to my door. If you'd like, you can visit my site HERE and look at their adorable jewelry, clothes and bags.

I hope you all had a wonderful start to the new year. Enjoy the weekend with your people and remember to do something that helps you recharge.

xo,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment