Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Amazon Favorites




This is still one of my favorite Pinterest pins...funny because it's true!

While I've been a long-time fan of Amazon Prime, this summer I ventured into Amazon fashion and I'm afraid I'm never coming back. I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite Amazon buys of the summer. It is a random assortment of items, but all Amazon orders are, right?!

You can click the link of each item to be taken to Amazon if you see something you can't live without as well. You pay the same either way, and I get a small kick-back as a brand partner to continue to support my Amazon love affair and have more things to recommend to you in future posts. Win/win!


These sheets! I have such a hard time finding sheets that feel good but don't break the bank. I purchased these for our room and plan to buy them for everyone else in the family after trying them. They are soft and come in a variety of colors.



Continuing my love of all things marble, I ordered this laptop sleeve for my MacBook. It has a super soft grey interior and a separate pocket on the front for chargers, etc. I love it and the price!




While I typically do not like to purchase a ton of dupes, this tote resembles one of my favorite luxury items without completely ripping it off.  I purchased it along with the matching wallet to carry as a work tote. I am extremely impressed with the quality, especially the zipper on the wallet. I find that those details are where you can judge the quality of lower priced items and these stand up to the test. I carried this tote on vacation and loved it!




I ordered this top at the beginning of summer and have worn it twice for date night! I love the sleeve detail and the quality of the fabric. It comes in a ton of colors, but I ordered the one shown. 




I bought these earrings to add to my summer outfits and you cannot beat the price! I have gotten so many compliments on them and even have a few I haven't opened yet. These are a fun, inexpensive option to add to your outfits.



While I love a great deal, I will pay more for things I absolutely love. Please don't ever tell my husband what I pay for this detergent! I first learned of this company when I was gifted a candle and it smelled amazing! I use this laundry detergent for our bedroom sheets and towels ONLY. So it does last a long time and the scent is very powerful, so you do not need to use much...I'm justifying. :)




I know I have mentioned these trays before, but they are one of my best Amazon purchases of all time. We have had ours for two years and still use them every day. If you have kids, these are perfect for serving meals on to reduce mess. Mason eats his breakfast on one of these every morning. We also do puzzles, play Play-Do and build Legos on these! 




Seven stackable bracelets for a great price? Yes please! I ordered these with very low expectations, but could not be happier with them. I have only worn three max at a time, but like the idea that I have back-ups in case they tarnish or wear out, but so far, so good!

Whew! Can you tell I love Amazon? I'd love to know what you've discovered and are loving from Amazon as well in the comments below or on Instagram. I'd love to connect with you there!

Have a great weekend!

xo,

Deanna








No comments:

Post a Comment