Friday, January 8, 2021

Friday Favorites

I am so excited to be back with a Friday Favorites post to kick off 2021! 

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika to share my Friday Favorites.



Thanks for stopping by to see what is making me smile this week. I went with a watch/read/wear/need theme. Enjoy!

 Watch

Soul (Disney +)

Over Christmas break, our family watched the sweetest Pixar movie on Disney Plus. We love the story, the characters and the soundtrack! Do yourself a favor and pop some popcorn, snuggle up with your family, and tap your toes to the music.


Read


If you need an amazing book to kick off your 2021 reading, then friends, pick this one. It was a definite 5 out of 5 stars for me. It does begin with a plane crash, but is one of the sweetest and most hopeful coming of age stories I have read. I love reading about human resilience, both fiction and non-fiction, and I enjoyed this novel immensely. You will root for Edward and you will miss him when you finish the book. 



For four more great reads, check out my best books of 2020 post HERE.

Wear

My boys bought me this necklace for Christmas and I could not love it more. It is now on sale, so it's a great time to grab one for yourself or a gift.


Need

It is no secret that I love organizing and organizing supplies. But there is something extra gratifying about getting your s*#+ together at the beginning of a new year! I have rounded up a few of my favorite organizing items below to get you started.


Lazy Susan | Basket

You can also find all of my favorite things on my LiketoKnow.it page. If you don't already follow me, please consider it! I look forward to growing my page and sharing fun finds with those who are interested.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and make time to love your people and make your home a happy place.

xo,

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment