Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Favorites



I love linking up with other bloggers to share things we all are currently loving. Today's link-up is with Erika, Narci and  Andrea!
One of my favorite summer routines is to start my day on the front porch with this Bible and my morning prayers.  I am not an early riser by nature, but being a mom will change that!  When I get up early and spend time with coffee and prayer, it sets the tone for the day and life just seems more manageable.  I started reading The One Year Bible about a month ago and it is definitely one of my favorites.

Since I get up earlier than the rest of my family, some days I need to hide my tired eyes!  Ole Henricksen's eye gel is the absolute best for reducing puffiness and fighting fine lines.

I've also been on a health kick this summer and one of the things I've read a ton about is adding probiotics into your system to improve overall health.  I recently tried Good Belly Probiotics and I love the taste.  One of these is now a part of my morning routine.  I purchase them at Fresh Market.

I wear a cami almost every day.  I have bought them at Nordstrom, Forever 21 and everywhere in between.  However, I always come back to these fabulous ones from JCPenney.  They are Worthington brand and are great for work.  They also last forever and you can't beat the price!

Speaking of Nordstrom, I ordered these Toms flip flops this spring and fell in love with them. They go with everything and are so comfortable.  I never understood buying expensive flip flops, but Tom here changed my mind!

I can't wait to read what everyone else is loving this beautiful Friday!  Have a great weekend!

                                                                                      




No comments:

Post a Comment