Sunday, September 11, 2016

Books and Beans~August

It's amazing what a difference the beginning of the school year makes on my reading schedule. Remember my book review post from July?  Yeah, this month is its exact opposite.

*Coffee*
This month, my Starbucks drink of choice toggled between the Strawberry Acai Refresher with coconut milk and a dirty chai. Hanging onto summer and transitioning into fall. 😊

*Books*
In the words of my favorite Orange County Housewife, Heather Dubrow, this month's reading efforts were "no bueno".  I read one book. ONE. Sigh. It's amazing how things like work and sleep can get in the way of what  really matters. However, the one book I did read was sooo good. So that helps.


Falling by: Jane Green


This book is what it claims to be...a love story.  But it is so much more.  I love fiction that surprises, and this one does.  It is hard to review this book without including spoilers.  Jane Green is always a good read, and this one is especially so.  Let me know what you think after you read it!



No comments:

Post a Comment