Thursday, November 24, 2016

Books and Beans~October

*Coffee*

This month is all about the Pumpkin Spice Latte!  Although I love it just the way it is, I have been mixing it up a bit by adding two pumps of white chocolate and two pumps of pumpkin into a grande...divine!!

*Books*
Three books this month, all good, but only one must read.  I have big reading plans for November, though!

The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
(3 out of 5 Stars)

This book was mindless fun.  Workplace romance that begins as hate.  You can't get more mindless than that!


The Spender's Guide to Debt-Free Living:  How a Spending Fast Helped Me Get from Broke to Badass in Record Time  bu: Anna Newell Jones
(3 out of 5 Stars)

I love starting the new year with a financial challenge, so I always read up a bit before January.  This book was full of great ideas for saving but more extreme than I plan to be.  I love that she went for it and chronicled her journey.  There is something for everyone to learn by reading this book.




The Pie Life:  A Guilt-Free Recipe for Success and Satisfaction  by:  Samantha Ettus
(4 out of 5 Stars)

I really enjoyed this book.  As you know by now, I am a self-help junkie.  This book is practical, fun and full of great strategies for maximizing time.  I had never heard of Samantha Ettus before reading this and am now a fan.  Would you believe that just a few weeks after I read this book she "liked" one of my Instagram posts?!  And the post wasn't even about her book.  So cool!



Let me know what you are reading.  I'm already starting my list for 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment