Friday, January 6, 2017

Friday Favorites


It's Friday!!!  I'm linking up again with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!

Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life on Netflix

Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life Poster
(image from www.imbd.com)
If you haven't yet watched this, please do so...mostly so I can talk to you about it!

Shopping with Ebates



Ebates is definitely one of my favorite things.  I did most of my Christmas shopping online, so I am looking forward to a Big Fat Check in February!  Check out Ebates here.

Gibson Sweater from Nordstrom

Main Image - Gibson Cozy Fleece Ballet Neck High/Low Pullover

I am obsessed with this sweater and may be guilty of wearing it more than was acceptable over Christmas break.  I need to buy one in every color.  Soft, cozy, and comfy!

It Ends With Us by: Colleen Hoover



My favorite book of 2016!  Check out all the books I read last year here.

Heather's Closet on YouTube

Heather's Closet
(Image from YouTube)

Another guilty pleasure.  Real Housewife of Orange County, Heather Dubrow films video shorts from inside her closet, which is the size of my living room.  Whatever...it's addicting.

That's what I'm currently crushing on.  Let me know some of your favorites too!
 

2 comments:

  1. I just started It Ends With Us (and I actually just blogged about it too). I can't put it down! I'm definitely going to check out Heather's Closet! I love her on RHWOC!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will love Heather's Closet! Can't wait to read your thoughts about the book!

      Delete