Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Favorites!

Hip hip hooray...

(image from www.pinterest.com)



...and a three day weekend!




I'm linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!

ONE

Speaking of three day weekends, President's day always means lots of deals at my favorite shops. Loft is running a great sale this weekend. Head to the store or shop online!  Click below to see all of the details, including 40% off regular-priced items and 60% off sale items.

    LOFT

TWO

I have been taking vitamins routinely for awhile now and am loving these little beauties...


I buy them on Amazon and have noticed a big change in my hair after just a few months. Even my hairdresser noticed all the new hair growing in.

THREE

This little cutie started preschool last week.  To celebrate, my sister mailed him a new book and these great snacks for after school.  Thank you Aunt Kara and Amazon!  The box even had a sweet note attached to it.  He loves getting mail, so this was a huge hit.


FOUR

Last week was National School Counseling Week.  One of the ways we celebrated was to have our office helpers make a positivity wall out of Post-It-Notes.  This one was my favorite...



FIVE

Dan and I celebrated with an early Valentine's dinner last weekend and spent Valentine's Day with the boys.  I love my four Valentines so much!


We are supposed to have extra warm weather this weekend, so I am excited to get outside.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend with your tribe!


No comments:

Post a Comment