Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What's Up Wednesday~Link Up!

I'm participating in a new link-up today with Mel, Sheaffer and Shay!

They blog monthly about random things they are up to in a series of 13 questions.  I thought it would be fun to join in and link-up.

What we're eating this week:

We ate one of our tried and true favorites this week...



What I'm reminiscing about:


New York City!  The older boys and I had such a great time a few weeks ago.  Read all about it HERE.

What I'm loving:

The weather!  It has been 70 degrees for the past few days and it is wonderful!

What we've been up to:

Because of the awesome weather, we have been playing outside and hiking in our woods.



What I'm dreading:

Hmmm...can't think of anything.

What I've been working on:

We have been busy with registration at work and have freshman orientation tomorrow night.  We are also in the middle of testing season and this is our first year with the SAT.  Lots of watching students take tests...

Let's play school! I'll pretend to be a teacher analyzing disaggregated student data, and you can pretend to be a student taking a standardized test!:
(image from www. pinterest.com)

What I'm excited about:

Dan, Mason and I are planning a little Spring Break trip...

Disney
(image from www.pinterest.com/Disney/)

What I'm watching/reading:

I am catching up on watching This Is Us before starting a new Netflix series.  I would love your recommendations for what to watch next!
Of course, I've been reading a ton.  See my January book list HERE and my February one will be up next week.

What I'm listening to:

I am continuing to listen to my favorite podcasts.  They have been so good!

What I'm wearing:

The weather has been so back and forth here that I need to check my weather app every morning before getting dressed.  Last week I wore one of my favorite blanket scarves from Stitch Fix.  

This week I've been shopping for new spring dresses.  I love this one, this one, and this one!

What I'm doing this weekend:

Hanging out with the fam and attending two baby showers!

What I'm looking forward to next month:

Hmmmmm...March...not much to look forward to, other than more warmer temps?

What else is new:

So much has been going on with our tribe.  We have one who started a new job and college, one who just got his driver's permit and is trying out for high school baseball next week and one who just started preschool for the first time.  Stop by the blog on Monday to read about our Life Lately. 

And this week's bonus question...
What is my "can't live without" beauty product?

B01BV3H624

There are so many to choose from, but I truly love my Cover Girl BB Cream.  It's cheap, contains sunscreen and evens out my skin tone without feeling "makeupy".  I wear it every single day under my Bare Minerals Foundation.  Love it!

Happy Wednesday, everyone!




2 comments:

  1. I've never been able to find a BB cream that I like, so I might have to try that one! It's been super warm here too and I am loving it! Enjoy the weather!

    ReplyDelete