Friday, March 17, 2017

Friday Favorites!

It's Friday...and you know what that means...



I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!

This Is Us

This Is Us

I know, I know.  I've had this as a Friday Favorite before.  If you did not watch this show this season, get on the NBC app and watch it right now!  It has been a long time since a TV show has had this kind of impact on me week after week.  The writing is so good and it makes me ugly cry...in a good way.  :)

Grace Not Perfection

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0718085221/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=from0f1-20&camp=1789&creative=9325&linkCode=as2&creativeASIN=0718085221&linkId=049252847fb3f0647ba8ca05e4567544

I have read so many great books this month, with this one topping the list!  I seriously cannot wait to share my March reviews with you.  If you need something to hold you over until then, check out my February review HERE.  It includes links to all of last year's book posts!

Living With Landyn

Living with Landyn is a lifestyle blog that I have enjoyed since last summer.  As good as her blog is, her Instagram stories are my favorite.  She is so funny and relatable.  I check in daily to see what she's up to and I always get a good laugh!

Tajin Seasoning

B0084FV4QM

I cannot believe I haven't know about this spice until now.  Landyn (see above) told me to try it on watermelon and I am hooked!  I also roasted chicken breasts last weekend and used it to season them.  So good!

Native Shoes

Dan, Mason and I leave for Disney in three weeks and we are so excited!  I bought Mason his first pair of Native Shoes from Nordstrom for the trip.  These shoes are like Crocs much more stylish cousin.  I got his in Navy, but there are a lot of colors to choose from.  

Lent

This year for Lent, our family is doing something a bit different.  Each day we are choosing something intentional to do (i.e. holding the door for someone, paying someone a compliment, etc.) and it has been really fun.  We are also clearing out our clutter and donating several items we no longer use.  We choose an area of the house each weekend and go to work.  It feels good to clear the clutter and excess from our lives during this season.

Baseball Season

B013JAZN4A

We are gearing up for baseball season in our house!  Parker's first game was supposed to be this past Monday, but three inches of snow prevented that from happening.  I am so excited for warm weather and baseball.  I bought this bag to haul of my necessities for the games.  I love it!

Happy Friday!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by from Friday Favorites and totally agreeing with you on This Is Us...ugly cry every single time! Aaaaand so intrigued by that spice; I may have to order some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have to re-watch this season while waiting for the next! Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. Love this! I am reading the book right now and love it, thanks for the recommendation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Lent ideas! It's awesome to do something extra instead of giving something up! I am so sad that we have to wait for the fall for This Is Us to come back. What did you think of the season finale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a *little* disappointed in the season finale, but I know that they are just building for many more seasons. My husband read that they already have three more seasons outlined. Wooo hooo!

      Delete