Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Favorites


It's officially my last Friday of summer break.  Cue the ugly cry...


Is there a feeling for being so very excited about the new school year but so very sad that break is over?  If so, that's exactly what I'm feeling right now.

I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!

ONE



I have blogged before about my love of Stitch Fix, but I received a new subscription box this month and it is so fun!  FabFitFun includes beauty, fashion, food and jewelry in their boxes and it is well worth the money.  This box is delivered four times per year; one for each season.  If you love subscription boxes as much as I do, click HERE for $20 off your first one!

TWO

Summer Reading


My July reading list was so good!  Check back on Monday for the reviews.  For now, you can read my June reviews HERE.

THREE

Yes, I am still finding things at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.  These t-shirts are the best! 



I bought white and navy, and wish I would have gotten a few more.  They are excellent quality, look cute and are less than $16!  I have worn mine with jeans for a super cute and casual look.

FOUR

I am anticipating the new school year and starting it off right by giving my office a refresh.  It all started with this cute sign from Hobby Lobby...


and it has turned into a full on overhaul.  Yesterday I hung removable wall paper on one wall and gold decals on the others.  I love the way it looks!  I will do a post on my counseling office decor when I am finished.

Enjoy the weekend with your favorite people...that's my plan!

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to reading your July book reviews! And the office redo! That sign is adorable. And I cannot believe it is almost august. Woah. Hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete