Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday Favorites!

 
#educatorproblems

 Friday is here and I'm linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!

As with every first full week back to school, this one kicked my tail.  This girl is ready for some rest and relaxation this weekend!  My favorites this week are total randomness...

ONE


This top coat from Essie is magic.  Your at-home manicure will last a week if you use Essie polish as well.  Love this!


TWO

Meal Prep


Dan and I decided to meal prep for lunches this year and we are loving  THESE CONTAINERS.  We grilled meat, roasted vegetables and made rice last Sunday and thanked ourselves every day this week when we grabbed one from the fridge! :)  They are microwave and dishwasher safe, too!

THREE


I am very late to the game, but I can finally curl my hair with my Chi flat iron.  Some weeks it's the little things we appreciate the most!

FOUR



I am still loving my office redo and got my "skylight" installed as well.  It really is amazing how changing your environment can change the way you feel!

FIVE

(image from www.tvguide.com)

I just finished watching Young and Hungry on Netflix and recommend it if you are looking for something light and funny.  I'd love your Netflix suggestions as well in the comments below.

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  I am headed to St. Louis to watch my Cardinals play, so I know mine will be great!


1 comment:

  1. You know, I always wondered why the first week of school is only a half week - well, I can totally understand why! Our whole family was zapped adjusting to the new schedule and only my oldest was the one going! Ha! Glad you had a good week!

    ReplyDelete