Friday, August 18, 2017

Friday Favorites

Another Friday and another post of what I'm loving!  I'm linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!

ONE

(Image from www.thehomeedit.com)

As you know, I am obsessed with home organization.  So it's no surprise that I follow professional organizers on Instagram.  I first started following The Home Edit for their awesome pics, but I stayed for the Insta Stories.  Seriously, hilarious.  Nothing to do with organization, pure humor.  Watch them and your day will be made.

TWO


My newest favorite online boutique is VICI.  I have bought three things from them so far and have loved them all.  This jacket is on it's way to me right now...


How cute and cozy it that for fall?  Speaking of fall...

THREE

Football!


Tonight is Parker's fall sports kickoff night, or Emphasis Night.  Sophomore football here we come!  We love watching this kid play football.

FOUR

Fall Eve...Is this a thing?  

(Image from www.pinterest.com)

I feel the excitement of fall coming but I know it's too early to decorate.  Fall is my absolute favorite season and I want it to last as long as possible!  Full confession, I've been using pumpkin spice creamer in my coffee and I've ordered my mums.  Give me one more week and I won't be able to stop myself from going full on fall!

FIVE


(Image from www.amazon.com)

Since it's not fall yet, I have been hanging onto the tastes of summer by eating tomato sandwiches and sipping THIS sparkling water.  I am usually not a fan of these, but I love this one!

SIX



Mason starts pre-school on Monday (sniff) and he couldn't be prouder of his new backpack!  We ordered him the one on the top left.  Pottery Barn has such cute patterns and hey always hold up so well.  So hard to believe he's heading to pre-school!

SEVEN

St. Louis Cardinals


Last weekend we had a great trip to the Cardinal game where Mason got to run the bases!  Although he claims to be a Cubs fan, he wore a STL hat, cheered loud and proud for Yadi and ran the bases like a pro.  After crossing home plate, he did ask me if I remembered when the Cubs won the World Series.  I blame his father... :)

I hope you have lots of fun and relaxation planned for this weekend!


4 comments:

  1. I am waiting for the mums to hit the stores. I cannot wait. I see that they are clearancing so many flowers and summer plants so I am ready to get my hands on some mums soon! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love fall flowers! Is it too early for pumpkins? :)

      Delete
  2. Aww yay, what a fun week! Those pottery barn backpacks are so cute. I never think to look there. And I am so ready for Fall too. This heat is for the birds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pottery Barn backpacks hold up so much better than others. It justifies the price for me!

      Delete