Saturday, January 6, 2018

Friday Favorites!

Friday Favorites on a Saturday? Why not? :)

I'm linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites! Don't you just love the new graphic?!


ONE

Since I didn't do much blogging over the break, you'll have to bear with me on all of the Christmas pictures. We didn't do much over break except hang out as a family and it was wonderful! We took a trip to Chicago the weekend before Thanksgiving for the lighting of the Magnificent Mile. It was so good to have all my people together in one place for 48 hours!

This trip can also be remembered as the trip I became obsessed with my Love Your Melon Hat. I then went on to wear it almost every day over break due to the COLD weather that invaded Illinois. I love this hat and their company!


Chicago and Christmas make my heart happy.


TWO

Whenever we are in Chicago, we like to make a run to Trader Joe's since we don't have one in the area. I had never tried this seasoning blend before but now eat it every morning on my avocado toast. It is sooooo good!


THREE

I spent a lot of break reading and sipping warm beverages. I love trying new recipes with my Ninja Coffee Maker!


FOUR

Santa brought our family a puppy a few weeks before Christmas! We love our new addition and it was so much fun playing in the snow with her over break. Her name is Zoe and she is a mini Goldendoodle. Love love love!


It's back to work for me next week so I am off to enjoy the weekend. I hope you do the same!

xo,
Deanna






No comments:

Post a Comment