Friday, March 9, 2018

Friday Favorites



I'm sure no one is happier that today is Friday than my co-workers. I've been sick AGAIN, this time with a wonderful cough included just for fun.  I am sick of hearing myself cough so I can imagine what my friends feel like.
Three cheers for the weekend!
I'm linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!

ONE


This blend is on repeat to purify the air and clear out virus germs. It smells so fresh and so clean. :)


TWO


You all know how I love my morning routine and reading this book only encouraged me to continue!


THREE

I showed this little cutie High School Musical last weekend. Star Wars Blanket, check. Popcorn and candy, check. Surround Sound, check. Zac Ephron, check.


FOUR

Miss Zoe after her first trip to the groomer was a definite favorite this week. I will like her even more after her multiple trips to puppy school too. ;)


FIVE

One episode left. I'm in that Gilmore Girls state where I want to finish and don't want to finish all at the same time. I also just found out that it's an all new cast for season 3. WHAT? Age them with makeup, instead. #saveclairefoy
Now the BIG question, what do I watch next?


I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. I'm going to spend mine trying to find some sunshine to cure this virus once and for all!

xo,
Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment