Friday, August 24, 2018

Friday Favorites!

                                                              (via manda_g501 on Instagram)

Today I'm back and linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites. It has been both an amazing and busy summer; just like I like it! I have missed blogging on Fridays. Thanks for reading; I have so many fun things to share!

ONE

Shine On with Reese



I should have titled this Reese Witherspoon, Dolly Parton, enough said. Have you heard about Reese Witherspoon's new media company called Hello Sunshine? She has several shows coming out, and Shine on with Reese debuted a few weeks ago. Now, this is only available through DirecTV, but you can watch the first episode with Dolly Parton free HERE. I don't have DirecTV, so I now need to make friends with someone who does. The first episode is so good; both inspiring and heartwarming. I promise you'll love it as much as I did! There is nothing better than women who support other women and Reese Witherspoon is an excellent example of that.

TWO

San Diego



Did you see my post about the trip Dan and I took to San Diego? If not, you can find that HERE. We fell in love with this city!

THREE

Zipcicles


Oh my goodness, we love these! Mason loves the ice popsicles that look like these but I cringe at the ingredients list. With these, I can freeze organic juice and we are both happy. I also never have popsicles on hand in the winter when we need them for fevers. With Zipcicles, I can just make my own. Such a fun purchase.  They are reasonably priced too. I think I paid about $12 for 100, so we should have them for awhile. Ha!


I know I have blogged about my love for Living Proof dry shampoo before, but since I go back to work next week, it was time to stock up. This girl doesn't always have time to wash her hair and this stuff helps me keep it clean all the same.  If follow another blogger who gets a code periodically for buy one get one free. Follow my Instagram HERE and I will let you know the next time it rolls around!

FIVE

Loft Sale/Nordstrom Sale

While I was in San Diego, I was able to get a "little" shopping in while Dan was working. I hit up the sales at both Loft and Nordstrom and found a lot of cute things like...

THIS SHIRT



Now that I'm back at at school and have cute new flannels in my closet, I feel myself getting geared up for fall. I swear I get pumpkin fever earlier every year! 

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment