Friday, January 11, 2019

Friday Favorites~Week 2

Reality hit hard this week after a full two weeks off for winter break! I am looking forward to some R&R this weekend.

ONE

Tidying Up with Marie Kondo

{via netflix.com}

Have you read the book The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo? She now has a show on Netflix where she goes into people's homes and helps them deal with their clutter. My. Dream. Job. She is soooo sweet, but all business when she is "tidying"! I finished this show over Christmas break and when you watch it, you will officially know what a nerd I am. 😉

TWO

Visit Jane.com


Have you ever ordered from Jane.com? I love this company, especially for their fun t-shirts. I am always finding something new and fun to order. This one is on my list for football season next year:




THREE

Stella & Dot Haul

My Stella & Dot goodies arrived and I am so excited! I was able to get $350 in product when I became a stylist and it was hard to decide what to order because I wanted it all. I am especially excited about this monogrammed bag. 😍



FOUR

How to Walk Away
by: Katherine Center


This. Book. It will be part of my January Books and Beans post later this month, but it was so good I had to give you guys an early heads up. I loved the story, the characters, everything. Be sure to check back on my post at the end of the month; January is shaping up to be an epic reading month!

FIVE

Wal-Mart Grocery Pick-up

(via www.walmart.com)

Game. Changer. Every Thursday night, I order my groceries online at Wal-Mart for an after school pick-up on my way home on Friday. I love the convenience and ease and they always to a great job of choosing produce, which is a big deal for me. You pull up to the designated area, give them your name and they load the groceries in your car. It's magic and the service is free. If you haven't tried it yet, you can use THIS LINK to get $10 off of your first order. Making life easier; one of my very favorite things!

I hope you all have an excellent weekend filled with extra cozy time with your family!

xo,
Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment