Monday, January 21, 2019

19 Ways to Organize Your Life in 2019 {3}

Choose Experiences Over Things

{via www.pinterest.com}

One of the best ways to simplify your life in 2019 is to focus on acquiring experiences over things. Now that we have purged our houses from post two, let's not go filling them up again!

 Several years ago, my middle son told me that he would rather have an experience for his birthday instead of a gift. So on his thirteenth birthday, he and I went to an NBA game, stayed in a hotel and ordered room service. I have priceless memories from that birthday but could not tell you one gift that I bought him for his first twelve birthdays! We have continued this tradition throughout the years and it has been such a blessing.

Whenever you can, choose an experience for yourself or with those you love.
Buy less, love more.
Simplify and savor.

xo,
Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment