Sunday, February 7, 2021

Favorite Amazon Purchases of 2020

 

I'm a few days late in posting my Friday Favorites. My middle turned 19 on Thursday, so I didn't follow my usual writing/posting schedule. It was a fun day of celebrating the awesome kid that he is. One more year of the teens for him...hard to believe!

I am linking up with Andrea and Erika to share my Friday (err Sunday) Favorites.


I don't know about you, but I love seeing what other people find and buy on Amazon. For today's post, I went through my purchase history in 2020 to tell you about my top ten favorite Amazon purchases last year.



ONE



I am so in love with these bracelets! They come in a variety of colors, are an excellent price point, and look way more expensive than they are. They are reminiscent of the jelly bracelets I rocked in grade school, minus the water filling. They would be great to wear to the beach or pool as well.

TWO

Massager


True story...I pulled a muscle in my back by putting this on the highest setting, pushing extra hard and leaving it on for an hour. If you're not a crazy like me, this purchase will bring you nothing but joy. Now that I've settled down, it is truly one of my favorite possessions! I tend to hold my stress in my upper back and shoulders and this is the next best thing to an actual massage.

THREE

No Show Socks

I often choose not to wear socks so I don't have to deal with them slipping off and hanging on for dear life inside my shoe. But since I found these beauties, all my sock dreams have come true. They stay put and are truly no show. Love!

FOUR

Waver


I bought this on a whim when I was easily influenced by someone on Instagram and I am so glad I did! I like the soft waves it gives my hair and it allows me to mix up my style from time to time. I especially can't wait to use this in the summer for soft beachy waves. 

FIVE

Satin Pillowcases


I read once that using a satin pillow case cuts down on wrinkles and keeps your hair from getting matted overnight. The pillow case that was recommended was over $100. This Amazon find allowed me to try it out for myself at a fraction of the cost. I love these and even bought an extra one to keep in my suitcase for travel.

SIX

Movie Projector


Last summer, we purchased this projector to have movie nights outside and we have zero regrets! It is bluetooth and has provided us many awesome memories of outdoor movie nights. 

SEVEN

Screen

This is the screen we use with our projector. It came with command hooks that we attached to the house and we just hang it up when it's movie night. It folds up like a sheet for storage and truly stays wrinkle free. 

EIGHT

Pillow

One day you're young and fun and the next day you're on the search for the perfect pillow. This is truly the best pillow I have ever owned. It is customizable by allowing you to add or remove filling. We have owned these for about four months now and they are still as full as when we got them. 

NINE

Tyler Laundry Detergent (Diva)



I know I've blogged about this before, but it continues to show up in my order history and is too good not to share again. It is crazy expensive, but sooooo worth it. I use it for our master bedroom/bath sheets and towels. It is the best scent.

TEN

Soccer Ball


This was a last minute add on for Christmas and will truly up our nighttime soccer games when the weather warms up. The quality is excellent and it encourages outdoor play long after the sun goes down. 

I hope you found a few new things to try! Feel free to let me know your favorite Amazon purchases last year as well.

Have a great week!

xo,

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment