Monday, January 7, 2019

19 Ways to Organize Your Life in 2019 {2}

Purge, Purge, Purge!

{www.herchicspace.com via pinterest}

The absolute best way to begin the organizing process is to eliminate the excess from your life. I have always loved to organize, but it wasn't until I drastically reduced the number of items in my home that I felt like it stuck. This is a judgement free zone. Start today by removing one BIG bag of items from your home; throw away trash and donate what no longer serves you. 

Need a starting place?

Your hall closet..you know...the one you open to get your coat in the morning and hope everything doesn't fall out on you in the process? In my current home, I don't have a front closet, mostly because this used to be a clutter spot for me in previous homes. This is the perfect time to clear out that space because you can donate coats, scarves, gloves to people who NEED them to get through the remaining winter months. Improve your life and serve others in the process.

I have created the ZEHR method to help you work through this process:

Z-Zero {out the space}
E-Edit {the contents}
H-House {what is staying}
R-Reset {maintain order}

Any items you remove from your space today creates action and change for you to feel a difference in your home. You got this! Eliminate what no longer serves you and see how great it feels.

xo,
Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment