Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Link Up!~Stranded With Three Famous People


I'm linking up with Shay and Erica today for their Stranded Link-Up Series.  Reading everyone's posts from this series is so much fun!

I'm choosing three famous people who are ALIVE for this post.  My dead people answers would be very different, but who wants to be stranded with dead people?! ;)

Oprah
(Image from www.oprah.com)

Of course, my first choice is Oprah.  Here she is whipping us up some Orange Margaritas from the orange tree on the island we are stranded on.  We'll sip margaritas and have a Super Soul Sunday kind of chat.  We'll talk about spirit, books, and maybe a favorite thing or two.  You get a deserted island and you get a deserted island!!

Jeff Probst
(Image from www.survivor.wikia.com)


How handy would this guy be to have around on the island?  He could figure out how we were going to survive while Oprah and I polish off the margaritas.  I mean, he's made a living out of being a a survivor so why let that go to waste?

Yadi Molina
(Image from www.cardinals.mlb.com)

I plan on playing catch with this major leaguer while on the island.  We could get some exercise and talk Cardinal baseball.  I hope we are stranded in the off season, though, or else I need to change my answer.  I need him playing in St. Louis if games are going on!

I can't wait to read everyone's answers today!

2 comments:

  1. Love that you added Oprah to your list too!!! Have a great day!
    Genevieve
    www.makinamama.com
    ps. how do you find the time to read so many books in a month?!? I am a first time visitor to your site and was SO impressed with your book reviews and selections! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a school counselor so I read many more books during the summer than during the school year. Wait for August's review! ;)

      Delete