Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Favorites

It's the Friday before a three day weekend and it's got me all like...


We are worn out!!  We are expected to get some winter weather this weekend and we wouldn't be a bit sad if it kept us in for a few days.

I'm linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!

The One Year Bible



One of my faith goals this year is to read the bible in its entirety.  I have never done this and really want to.  I started this book last year and am continuing to work my way through it.  It is broken down into 365 daily readings that take about 10-15 minutes to read.  I read it and my devotion while I'm making my coffee. 

Estee Lauder 'Advanced Night Repair' Serum


I recently added this serum to my nightly routine and I am a fan!  I had read a lot about serums, but this is the first one I've tried.  I think it makes my skin brighter.

The Couple Next Door by: Shari Lapena


I am so excited about my January Book Review...and it's only week two!  This book drew me in from the first page and I could not put it down. If you love suspense novels, get your copy here!

This Is Us on NBC

This show.  Watch it.

This Is Us
(Image from : www.nbc.com)

Happy weekend, everyone!  I am loving this consistent blogging schedule and connecting with all of you.  Comment below and let me know what you would like to see more of on the blog.  Make sure to like my Facebook page here and follow me on Instagram here!

No comments:

Post a Comment