Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy end of the week!  You know what that means...


...I'm linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!

Ninja Coffe Bar



I wrote about my new Ninja Coffee Bar (a.k.a. breaking up with Keurig) in my April Books and Beans post and I am loving it!  I'm looking forward to trying some of the specialty drinks that are shown in the book that came with it, but for now, my morning coffee tastes great and could not be easier to make.  (Did I mention it has a frother?!) 

Up and Vanished Podcast

Image result for up and vanished podcast

(image from www.upandvanished.com)

You know how I love a good podcast to listen to while getting ready in the morning or driving to school.  I wrote about my favorites HERE.  My newest obsession is a podcast called Up and Vanished.  If you were a fan of the Serial Podcast, you will love this one as well.  It's a true crime/unsolved mystery about the disappearance of a 30-year-old former beauty queen and teacher over a decade ago.  I can't listen to this fast enough!

Olly Vitamins

B014G4AY1A
(image from www.amazon.com)

I know I've written about my hair vitamins before, but I am also completely sold on Olly Vitamins.  I take the women's multi and the probiotic.  They are chewable and taste great.  I take them every night before bed.  There are many different varieties, but these are the only two I'm taking right now.  If you've tried any of the others, I'd love to hear your review!

Toms Wedges

(image from Nordstrom.com)

These beauties are on their way to me from Nordstorm in an oatmeal color, and I am so excited!  I have been looking for a good neutral wedge and I love Toms.  I think these will look great with shorts and dresses.  I ordered up a half size based on the reviews.  

One True Loves
by:  Taylor Jenkins Reid

1476776903
(image from www.amazon.com)

I am still gushing over this book while on Spring Break in Disney World.  I loved it so much that I named it my favorite book of 2017...in April!  You can see my review of all of the books I read in April HERE.

This weekend includes a baseball game, chaperoning prom, planting the garden and hanging out as a family.  ;)  Hope you enjoy the weekend with your favorites!






No comments:

Post a Comment