Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday Favorites!


I'm linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites! 

I thought it would be fun to recap my top favorite things from 2017. These are the things that either made life easier, more efficient or are just plain awesome!

EVERYDOLLAR APP


The EveryDollar App by Dave Ramsey has changed the way we budget and plan our money each month. We used to use an Excel spreadsheet to make our monthly money plan, but we only looked at it once a month. With the app, both Dan and I are logged into the same account on our phones so we always know how we are spending and if we are on track for the month. I blogged about our budgeting process HERE

DoTERRA ESSENTIAL OILS


I started my journey with essential oils last summer and am hooked. I diffuse them at home, at school, and also apply them topically for headaches and such. My kids use the Deep Blue rub for sports and muscle soreness. We are big fans of essential oils and use them as an addition to traditional medical interventions. I am so glad I started this last summer. If you are interested, click HERE to explore the options.

GROCERY PICKUP


And all the busy mommas said AMEN! Grocery pickup changed my life last year and saves me both time and money. We use this so much that last week Mason asked me why I wasn't going through the drive thru when we were walking into Costco! :)

OLLY PROBIOTICS
This year, I also discovered Olly vitamins, specifically, their probiotics. I have done a lot of reading on gut health and its overall effect on wellness. I now take these daily and love the convenience of the packaging for traveling.

BOOKS

I blogged about my top books for 2017 in THIS POST. I read so many great books last year but these two stood out as my favorites:

FICTION

by: Taylor Jenkins Reid


NONFICTION

Grace Not Perfection
by: Emily Ley


NORDSTROM

Between Nordstrom and Amazon, I may never need to leave my house to shop again. Unless it's to go through the "drive-thru" for my groceries! :) I found so many great casual wear additions to my closet this year:

this t-shirt in every color...


my Barefoot Dreams Cardigan that I wear more than I care to admit, this scarf, this long-sleeve t-shirt...


and my Articles of Society jeans which now are one of my favorite brands and currently on sale.


These are my top finds for 2017. I can't wait to see what we discover this year!

xo,
Deanna







No comments:

Post a Comment