Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday Favorites!


Just like every other Friday, I'm linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites! 

Happy Friday from my new family to yours...



ONE

The Crown

(image from www.Netflix.com)

O. M. Gee. How has it taken me this long to begin watching this show? My goal was to watch both seasons before Harry and Megan's wedding. I'll probably be finished with it by Sunday. #kidding #maybe

TWO

Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel


I know I have put this as a favorite before, but I'm still loving it and I found it HERE on Amazon!! No more waiting to go to Chicago to stock up! I heart Amazon. What did I do before Amazon Prime?  Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial

THREE

Mornings


Thanks to this book, I now look forward to mornings. Well, this book and coffee. See my post HERE to see how I transformed my morning into one of my favorite times of the day.

FOUR

Best Chili On Earth

(image from www.pipandebby.com)

I am always searching for new recipes to serve my team of boys, so when I saw the title of this recipe I had to try it. It is seriously good chili! I found the recipe from THIS POST on fellow blogger Lauren's Blog. Yum!

So this weekend, make some chili, top your toast with Everything but the Bagel, shop on Amazon, get up early, and binge watch The Crown!

If you don't already follow my blog, join the fun and click "follow" on the upper right hand side of this page. I'd love to connect with you on Goodreads HERE, Instagram HERE or Facebook HERE. If Pinterest is your jam, you can find me HERE.

Have a fabulous weekend!

xo,
Deanna



1 comment: