Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday Favorites!

It's registration week at school and I am so ready for this Friday!


So, to kick off the weekend, I'm linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites! 

ONE


My sweet sister has a YouTube channel where she reads books to kids. Mason is obsessed and is always asking to watch. Such a great idea! Plus, we love the Llama Llama books at our house.

TWO

Erin Condren Markers

I have a not so secret love for office supplies and am always on the hunt for new ones. I bought these markers on Amazon and absolutely love them for my planner. They are two-sided so you can choose a fine or medium point to write with. My planner has never looked prettier!



My hair tends to be on the dry side during these long winter months in Illinois, and I have always been on the hunt for a hair oil that works with my fine hair. The Dry Bar line is one of my favorites and I especially love the hair oil. Even my hairdresser asked what I had been using the last time I went in because my ends looked so much better. It also smells great so it's a definite win!

FOUR

Coffee Warmer

I am forever microwaving my coffee to warm it up. I have been looking for a coffee warmer to keep at my desk and have never been able to find a cute one until now. I love the look of this one and am so excited to use it instead of heading to the microwave! Isn't it the best when you get excited over something so simple?

FIVE

February


I am so looking forward to this month!  My middle turns 16 on Super Bowl Sunday and we are excited! I also love implementing the Valentine's Day tradition that we started last year on February 1st. Each day from February 1st through the 14th, I put a heart on our kitchen mirror stating something I love about each of the boys. Love this short little month!

I am going to spend my weekend planning for a 16th birthday and finishing my final project/paper for my grad school class. Enjoy your weekend with your peeps!

xo,
Deanna

1 comment:

  1. Super cute banner! Enjoy celebrating your middle's birthday!

    http://classysoutherntexan.blogspot.com/2018/01/friday-favorites_26.html

    ReplyDelete