Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday Favorites

(image from www.pinterest.com)



I'm linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites! 

ONE

VALENTINE COOKIES

(image from www.livingwithlandyn.com)

I am looking forward to making these cookies this weekend. Mason has an egg allergy, so anytime I can find an egg-free baking project, we bake it!

TWO

VALENTINE CARDS FROM ETSY

(image from www.etsy.com)

We are also going to make Mason's Valentine Cards this weekend. I found this cute download on Etsy, bought some glow stick bracelet packs at Dollar Tree and done!

THREE

WINTER OLYMPICS

(image from www.pinterest.com)

This made me laugh! We love watching the Winter Olympics; especially the stories about the athletes before their performances. We usually have it on in the background while we're doing other things.

(image from www.pinterest.com)

FOUR

NEW BOOK
Speaking of reading, this book came out this week and my copy should be here today. How great is this title? So excited to read this!

(image from www.amazon.com)

FIVE

NATIONAL SCHOOL COUNSELING WEEK


My sweet husband sent me these flowers and a card for National School Counseling Week. I love celebrating this week each year where we can educate people about what a school counselor does.  I love being a school counselor for many reasons, but the number one reason is that every teenager needs someone in their corner at some point during high school. As a school counselor, I get to help kids with academics, plans after high school, or any personal/social or mental health issue that keeps them from being their best selves. Although it can be extremely stressful, it truly is the best job and no two days are the same!

Have a wonderful weekend recharging your batteries!

xo,

Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment