Friday, February 2, 2018

Friday Favorites! ~ Ten Winter Essentials



I'm linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites! Today I'm sharing ten of my favorite winter essentials.

This is the best dry shampoo on the market...because momma doesn't have time to wash her hair everyday. #reallife I love the way this smells and unlike some dry shampoos, this brand actually cleans your hair as well. 


TWO

Vitamin D


I shared in a previous post that I had been diagnosed with low vitamin D in the early Fall. I can't even tell you what a difference knowing this and supplementing has made in my overall energy level.

THREE

Rose Hip Oil


I started using this in the fall on my face and it is the best! I heard about it on a podcast and gave it a try. It's cheap, lasts forever, and I have really noticed a difference in my skin.

FOUR

Breathe and On Guard Essential Oils


I diffuse Breathe and On Guard for our entire family to combat allergies and to keep everyone well. These oils are staples in our house.

FIVE

Tea

I love drinking tea at night, especially chamomile or anything made by The Republic of Tea.


SIX

Hunter Boots


I wear my Ugg Boots and Hunter Boots on rotation all winter. I especially like my Hunter ones when the snow begins to melt and it's sloppy outside. Nothing brightens a winter day like a cute red boot!

SEVEN

Cozy Sweaters


I think we all know my feelings about the Barefoot Dreams cardigans. The one I've linked is on sale!

EIGHT

Love Your Melon Hat


Again with the hat. I love buying from a company that is both stylish and gives back. I love wearing my and have recently purchased one for a gift.

NINE

Books

You all know my love of books from my monthly Books and Beans Posts, and I have read a few on the Danish concept of Hygge. This is the next one on my list. Hygge is the celebration of the small things in life and making your home cozy. #mylovelanguage

The Little Book of Hygge


I read this book every winter. It will make you want to invite your friends over to drink wine, eat delicious food and savor life.

Bread and Wine


TEN

Candles

I love burning candles year-round, but there is something extra cozy about candles in the winter. I like the Bath and Body Works ones, but my all time favorite candle is this one...

Volcano Candle
Enjoy your weekend doing something fun with the ones you love!


xo,
Deanna



2 comments:

  1. Totally adding that rose hip oil to my wish list! I have some rose scented shampoo and conditioner and they are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Bread & Wine for Christmas, but I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet.
    I had a Vitamin D deficiency as well, and it was amazing how different I felt after I started taking supplements for it. I never would have believed something as minor as a vitamin deficiency could make me feel so bad. It was like a night and day difference when I started taking the supplement.

    ReplyDelete