Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Favorites



After being sick with the worst virus last week, I'm finally healthy and linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!

ONE

(www.imbd.com)

I drank the Kool-Aid last weekend and it was awesome! I took Mason to this movie and loved every minute of it. In fact, I had the entire album downloaded from iTunes before we got back to the car. Such a great movie!

TWO


I'm so grateful to have a wonderful mom and husband who kept everything together in our house while I was falling apart last week. I was able to rest and recuperate, which is not always easy for me to do! A few Medicine Ball Teas from Starbucks helped me feel better too. Feeling better is my Friday Favorite!


THREE


One plus of being sick was having time to read. THIS. BOOK. I will be reviewing it in my Monday Books and Beans post, but I had to include it here too.  It is so good!

FOUR


Parker turned 16 and passed his driving class with flying colors...in the snow! He is loving his new wheels and freedom. 


Could my Valentine be any cuter?!

FIVE



Whenever I find a new beauty product, you know I love to share. I typically buy expensive mascara, but have been having issues with it ending up under my eyes at the end of the day. I recently ordered this drugstore mascara HERE and I am loving it! I love the price even more. If you are searching for a great mascara, maybe you'll like this one as much as I do!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

xo,

Deanna


No comments:

Post a Comment