Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Link Up!~Three Things You Would Take If You Were Stranded on a Deserted Island


Today I'm linking up with Mix and Match Mama and A Little Bit of Everything for their new series, "Three Things You Would Take If You Were Stranded on a Deserted Island".  Of course I have to link up to this given my love of "Three Things"!

Today's topic is three things from your medicine cabinet.  Here they are in no particular order...I need them all!

1.  My toothbrush and toothpaste...this counts as one, right?  I'm kind of obsessive about brushing my teeth and if I'm on a desert island, I definitely need to keep up my dental hygiene :)

2.  My dry shampoo.  I'm guessing it might be awhile between washings, so this is absolutely necessary!  I love the way this dry shampoo smells.

3.  Last, but definitely not least, sunscreen!!  This Irish green-eyed girl needs to have her skin protected.  Although, I'm sure I could find a nice palm tree to sit under as well.  

Link up and join the fun.  What three things would you bring from your medicine cabinet?

3 comments:

  1. Sunscreen...I can't believe I forgot mine! I hope you will share. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete