Wednesday, January 31, 2018

What's Up Wednesday!

Today I'm linking up with fellow bloggers MelSheaffer and Shay to talk about what's up!



What We're Eating This Week

I made The Pioneer Woman's Spaghetti Sauce Recipe on Sunday...yum! Thankfully it made enough to stock my freezer.

What I'm Reminiscing About

Christmas Break


What I'm Loving



What We've Been Up To

Work, work, work and keeping up with our new year goals...


and keeping up with Miss Zoe...



What I'm Dreading

The long stretch from Valentine's Day to Spring Break.

What I'm Working On

Finishing my final project for grad school.


What I'm Excited About

Parker's 16th birthday!


What I'm Watching/Reading

The Crown

What I'm Listening To

Podcasts. Updated podcast post coming soon!

What I'm Wearing

Anything warm and cozy!


What I'm Doing This Weekend

Celebrating a 16 year-old!

What I'm Looking Forward to Next Month

Parker's birthday, the Super Bowl and Valentine's Day!


What Else Is New

I'm continuing to love working on this little blog of mine and connecting with so many people in the process. 

Bonus Question: What is your favorite soup recipe?

We love our soups around here during the winter! Our all time favorite is HERE.

Have a great day!
xo,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment