Friday, February 1, 2019

Friday Favorites~Week 5


I'm linking up with fellow bloggers ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites!


{via pinterest.com}

During a week when many days felt like Friday, we have actually reached Friday! We had three snow days this week as a result of the Polar Vortex hitting Illinois...such crazy weather! Even though we won't love the added school days this summer, we enjoyed the cozy family time at home. 

ONE

During our first snow day, I read this book:


I will review this book completely in my February Books and Beans post, but wanted to let you know now how good it is! It is currently $1.99 for the Kindle Edition on Amazon. This book spoke straight to me and included many practical ideas on how to balance work and motherhood. I felt encouraged after reading this book! If you have ever felt pulled in a million directions between work and home, you will love this book. I you have not felt that way, share your secrets with me. ;) If you didn't see my January Books and Beans post, you can find that HERE.

TWO



I have partnered with Jane to showcase some of their awesome products, including their women's clothing and accessories. If you have never shopped Jane, you will love their products and accessories. I especially love their graphic tee's and shoes.

THREE

I typically like to share my favorite show or movie with you each week, but, to be completely honest, I have been binging re-runs of The Real Housewives of Orange County on Hulu, so nothing new to share here. (#reallife) I would love to know what you are watching and loving because I may be in a bit of a rut. :)

FOUR

We continue to organize and declutter during these cold, snowy days at home. If you haven't checked out my 19 Ways to Organize Your Life in 2019, you can see the first three posts HERE, HERE, and HERE. I love resetting and clearing out cluttered spaces; it's the ultimate in self-care!

We have a fun weekend ahead with the Super Bowl to watch, a 17th birthday to celebrate and a little Valentine's Day planning. Enjoy the weekend with your people!

xo,
Deanna

6 comments:

  1. I've been binging reruns of RHONY on Hulu! There's just no stopping it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be next for me! Guilty pleasure, for sure!

      Delete
  2. What a fun partnership! I love Jane; they have some really great finds! Happy Weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about Stretched Too Thin. Several of the people that I follow on Goodreads really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found out about it on a podcast; it is so good! Have a great weekend!

      Delete