Friday, August 2, 2019

Friday Favorites

It's been a hot minute since I blogged about my Friday Favorites so I've gathered up some good ones for you!

Here are my favorite things from the past few months. I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea.

ONE

Stranger Things on Netflix

via www.rottentomatoes.com

Have you watched this? I am typically not a fan of scary shows, but this one is just the right amount of scary with a great story line. We are almost finished with season 1 and hearing that the other two are even better!

TWO

Simple Contacts

via www.simplecontacts.com

I used this online service for the first time to reorder my contacts and am a BIG fan! If you use the link above, they offer you $20 off your first order. So easy and such a great deal.

THREE

Amazon

via www.amazon.com

My post about what I've ordered from Amazon lately is HERE.  It's a random assortment of goodies that I'm loving right now, but aren't Amazon orders always super random and awesome?

FOUR

Nordstrom

via www.nordstrom.com

Earlier this week I blogged about what I bought from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale HERE. So much goodness before the sale ends!

FIVE

Books, Books and More Books!

 via www.amazon.com

I also read SO MANY good books this summer. My book review posts are HERE, HERE and HERE to see what I read.

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo,

Deanna

1 comment: